Digital: Ex Post

February 26, 2005

Technorati tags: an introduction

A Consuming Experience: Technorati tags: an introduction: "This is a introductory guide to 'tags' on Technorati, the blogosphere search engine, which started using them in mid-January 2005. It's a practical introduction rather than a tutorial (ending with some personal thoughts about tags), but I'll summarise the basics about Technorati tags and how to use them in your own blog posts - stuff I've learned from digging around, playing around and, as you'll see later, much tearing out of hair. I do assume knowledge of basic HTML (for which see e.g. this or this), but if anything needs to be made clearer or expanded upon, please post a comment and I'll try to help."

1 Comments:

  • I've stumbled across your blog when I done some psp game research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
    here, keep up the good work :-)

    Sincerely,

    Tosh
    Webmaster/Publisher
    psp game

    By Blogger Jim Naka, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home